Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tooth Fairy


So the Tooth Fairy finally came last night. I told Ry she should wait for Friday as she gives better prizes on Fridays. It was because I had to wait for her tooth fairy bracelet to be made. Daddy picked it up on his way home Friday and we gave her the tooth pillow to put her tooth in.
When she got up this morning and came into my room she showed me what she got and was excited for a minute but then said it wasn't fair because her brother told her he always got money for his teeth. I said the tooth fairy has better stuff for girls and she shouldn't complain or maybe the tooth fairy wouldn't come next time. She has been wearing the bracelet all day, which is unusual for her, so she must like it. Also, she was really thrilled when I pointed out the fairy dust that the tooth fairy must have sprinkled on her while she slept.
Guess, next time the tooth fairy will have to leave a dollar in additon to the pearl charm maybe.....

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

LOL that is too funny. What a great idea though I love it!I remember once Will lost a tooth and literally lost it, he was so scared the tooth fairy would not come. I knew a rep at work who had the kindest and sweetest voice on the phone. I told her what happened, i put her number in my cell under "tooth fairy" she called that night. Will almost fell over, she told him she knew that he had "lost" the tooth but that it was okay as long as he wrote her a letter. He did and he had a dollar the next morning! Oh well Lex is grunting from his crib, gotta get the monster!

MOVIEMAN said...

That is very cute. I have to show Ry the new Tinkerbell animated movie that is coming out. I know that she will love seeing the trailer online.

Diva princess that is cute too about Will. Awesome.

I love you all.