Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time Flies

I cannot believe how quick it is coming. I go to doc again on the 1st as well as to get an ultrasound to check the size of baby girl who has no name. Daddy is at some geeky Anime convention tonight and I told him he had to give me an hour of time to go through names and try and pick one. I have to let him think he has some say, even though anything he loves, I hate, so we will never go w/ something I hate. He on the other hand, will probably just get sick and tired of the whole thing and agree to whatever, just to not have to talk about it anymore.

This week we have to get Ry's ceiling patched up in some spots, and most of her furniture moved out, probably to toyroom, so we can start painting on Saturday. As of right now, we are going w/ purple walls and some kind of tink like green for trim and maybe ceiling too. Found the most awesome ceiling fan at Wal-Mart but it is 100.00 and so not in the budget. Of course, Uncle Phillip does like to spend money on overpriced things so maybe he could get one. We already have most of the other stuff for the room, wallpaper border, tink stickers and murals, fabric for Grama to make crib set and blankets for both girls. Just need some pixie dust for the walls and maybe some glow in the dark stars for the ceiling.

I need to get my room cleaned up as well so we can even fit the bassinet in there by my side of the bed. Wating for new car seat and stroller to be delivered to Wal-Mart and matching diaper bag. I love them and can't wait.

Then on Sunday we have the girls only baby shower, sorry P Dukey, but don't worry you can still shower us w/ gifts like you do anyway, you don't need an actual baby shower for that.


0 comments: