Monday, June 09, 2008

69 dude...

Only 69 more days to go. I can't even believe it is coming that quickly. When I think of it as 2 months, it still seems like awhile left to go, but thinking only 69 days just sounds so much sooner.

I just signed up to tour the hospital and signed Ry up for a Sibling Adjustment class.
Sibling Adjustment Class The class is for children ages 3-10. It covers adjusting to a new baby in the family, interacting with the baby, feelings, holding the baby and a trip to the nursery. An adult must attend and the children receive a t-shirt that is included in the cost of the class. Mom must be delivering at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.

I know I am very insistent that I do not want to be induced, but on the other hand, I do not want to end up having a c-section because baby girl is huge. Such a dilemma! I am already so huge and still have 2 months to go. Check out the fuzzy cell phone pic taken by Ry today.....


0 comments: