Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Think I'm going to cry....

My baby has her first loose tooth. It can't come out yet, it has to wait for her tooth fairy bracelet to get here.

EDIT
Update -
ended up pulling the tooth. It was quite the production, from fingers, to pliers, to string tied to the door, then back to pliers, back to fingers to finally only wanting Mommys help and tying the string to the door and she slammed it herself (after about 5 minutes of just standing there not daring to slam the door) She must be my daughter as my Mom had to pull all my baby teeth while I slept because I wouldn't let her do it while I was awake.


Here we have pictures of the big production......


1st attempt with the string


Then the pliers..

The string on the door again, and "are you sure it isn't going to hurt Mommy?"
ALL DONE!!!!

3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

OMG she is getting too big too quick! I cannot wait t o take pics when I am there. I love you RYLEE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU MUST HAVE THE MOST AWFUL MOTHER IN THE WORLD-IMAGINE WAITING TIL YOUR CHILD IS ASLEEP AND POULLING THEIR TEETH WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT OR SEE YOU DO IT-WHAT A HORRIBLE THING THAT MUST HAVE BEEN

LOVE,
HORRIBLE MOMMY

MOVIEMAN said...

How spoiled you are Mrs. H. Rylee called me directly after she pulled her tooth out. Very cute.

I love you Rylee.