Sunday, August 03, 2008

Blech...

My baby girl is sick. Fever and puking.

She is also very bored.

She can't wait to be a big sister and asks almost daily when her baby sister will be here.

School starts soon and that will be strange to have her gone all day, after the 2 week transition where the kindergartners only go to school for 3 hours. The school is having an open house on Thursday, so I may try to get off work early for that. Hopefully we will then know the teacher and find out for sure if she needs anything else other than a backpack. She already has her Hannah Montana back pack and originally that is all they said they would need. I hope she loves elementary school as much as she did pre school.

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I am sorry she is sick WAHHHHH I love you Ryl3e and cannot believe what a big girl you are KINDERGARTEN WOW!

MOVIEMAN said...

Poor thing.