Monday, July 21, 2008

Tink and very 1st non Grandma sleepover

My baby spent the night at a friends house last night. It was so strange not having her here. It's the first time sleeping at a friends house. After my doc appt today, I am meeting up w/ my friend for lunch and to get my baby.

We have her backpack all ready for school, that is all they said she needed. It is Hannah Montana. We went to Walmart last night after the movie to get her free 3D Glasses, for the concert/movie on July 26 on Disney Channel.

Finally, we have pics of the girls new Tinkerbell room. It was a lot of work for me and my Mom. I'll give Mr H some credit, but it was mostly us. LOL It's AWESOME, I love it, and I want to move in there. Please excuse all the clean laundry on her bed, but I am actually getting caught up on the laundry.

Beautiful Tink everywhere. Gorgeous purple walls! A big flying Tink on the ceiling and a super soft new Tink carpet. Oh, and the new leaf canopy that goes great w/ the room!!!








3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Looks awesome!!! I knew it did but it is cool to see the pictures. I will show Kenny. Wow Ry is growing up! Are you ready to send her to FL to visit us yet?

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Kenny basically called me an idiot because he has already seen it ROFLMAO DUH he was there with me!

Dakini said...

I love it!!! Our girls have Tinkerbell comforter and sheets along with those cool wall stickers that are removable! It's awsome Kris!!!!!