Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Baby update 33 weeks

So I went to the doc yesterday and she wants me to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks to check the size again. I was also going later in the day yesterday. The baby measures at 5 lbs. 10 oz. which apparently is about 1 pound bigger than normal at this stage. I am guessing there is no way she is going to not make me have baby girl early. She said we would cross that bridge when we came to it. :)

Everything else is great. Other than my aching back and not sleeping well, oh well it is all worth it.

Tha baby shower Steph and Mom threw for me was so much fun. Got a lot of great stuff and had a good time w/ friends and family.

The girls new Tink room is AWESOME!!! I want to move in there. I will post pics of it when it is complete. The painting is done, but we still have to move furniture back and some more decorations.

Got a great deal on a barely used expensive breastpump today from Craigslist. Had to buy all the new parts to go with it, but it is in such good shape and was only 75.00 for the pump, the parts another 40.00 or so, and it prices new at over 250.00.

Also, got a great play yard for baby girl to go in the toy room.

0 comments: