Saturday, October 07, 2006

Update

We did finally make it to the free class at The Little Gym. She had so much fun. We then went to a dance studio that is affordable, where The Little Gym is not right now. Got the schedule for classes. Later that night I asked her if she wanted to take Dance lessons or play soccer, and she wants to play soccer. It is too late to sign up for fall season, so we'll sign up for the winter.

She loves school still. She is bringing home some artwork every week. I will start a scrapbook just for her pre-school days that will include all the artwork. So far all the artwork except for one is just the right size for a scrapbook.

She has picture day this month and show and tell the same day. For Halloween, as it is a Christian pre-school, there isn't a Halloween celebration, but they are having a Teddy Bear picnic. The kids bring their Teddy Bears to class and they will make the snack that day in class and have the picnic outside w/ the bears. I am going to try to get that day off and go with her.

Then of course we are up to Halloween where she will be Mystic Force Blue Ranger.

We went to put some stuff for Christmas on layaway at Wal-Mart last weekend. Of course we had Ry w/ us, so I had to lie to her and tell her all the stuff was for her friend Emmaly.

That's about it for now.

1 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

It'll be so much fun watching all of the little kids play soccer. What is she going to use for show and tell? Superman? How cool would that be. Anyway, I still haven't decided what to be for Halloween. I may still be Superman. I will of course have to get that day off. I will figure something out. I love you Rylee.