Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another funny

Today was picture day for Ry at pre-school. No snacks needed today, as they would be having something. So here is a conversation about today....

Mommy: So, Rylee what did you have for snack today?

Rylee: Fish and bread

Mommy: Fish and bread?

Rylee: Yes, Mommy, fish and bread, you know like Jesus.

Mommy: Oh yes, like Jesus, and who is Jesus Rylee?

Rylee: I don't know.

It doesn't sound as funny in print, but I thought it was rather amusing. Yes, Phillip I am talking about Jesus, that guy you don't believe in, not some random mexican. She goes to a Christian pre school , not some pre school in the projects that you grew up in.

Anyway, here is a crappy cell phone pic of my girl for picture day, and I might add she was the best dressed one there!

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

OMG that is too funny! I know at her age Will could tell you a million things about Jesus, Kenny could tell you nothing LOL So Phillip does not believe in Jesus huh? Wow it is going to be a long boring wedding for them when Todd and I get married HA HA Oh well means it will be followed with heavy drinking at the reception. Oh well love you guys!!!

Dakini said...

I love it! Too cute!