Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Kids

Tonight before bed, Taylor and Rylee kept playing and being crazy and we had already told them several times it was quiet time, since it was almost bed time.

The last time David told them if they didn't settle down there would be spanks on the butt and maybe he would ground them. Rylee burst into tears and ran around sobbing. We didn't know why being grounded would upset her so much as she doesn't even know what it means.

I stopped her and asked why she was so upset, and she said "Daddy said he was going to drown me." After I stopped laughing I told her no he was going to ground her and explained that would mean she wouldn't be able to play w/ her toys or have any fun while she was grounded. SHe was fine with that.

Good night!

3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

ROFLMAO I have got to send this to my mom!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

That is hysterical. I am laughing. TOO CUTE.

Dakini said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE that was too funny!