Sunday, March 09, 2008

Mom's a slacker...

I didn't ever update on the Karate Tournament that Ry was in on March 2. Here she is getting ready.



It was pretty cute to see all these little kids. I know the pictures is blurry, but it was cute to see the kids all file into the gym like this....


She participated in the strongest punch and strongest kick as well as fastest fist and fastest kick. She got 3rd place in fastest kick. It was very exciting. Here she is so very thrilled after she got her trophy.


Finally, here she is with all her medals and trophy.

She had a blast and we may even go to the next tournament in Tucson in April.

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

She is so cute! Tell her I love her!

MOVIEMAN said...

That is very cute. Let me know the date and I will also go in April.