Wednesday, March 05, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

My baby is 5!!!! I can't hardly believe it. Here are the birthday pics we had done.

























We have had a wonderful birthday week. Ry even said it was the best birthday ever, even better than Disneyland. I think she's a little crazy for thinking that, but I am just happy she is having so much fun.

Monday we went to Jump N Play

Tuesday we went to Ikea so she could play in the playground - her choice.

Wednesday we got haircut, took pictures, and played at mall playground, which she chose over rollerskating. Her Grandma Linda came over with her cousin and Uncle Phillip came over to open presents and then we all went to birthday dinner at TGI Fridays.

Thursday we are going to play mini golf in an indoor place when Daddy and brother get home.

Friday we haven't decided yet, but we may go to a movie.

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

OMG THOSE ARE AWESOME!!! Is there any way to see them larger? I love the one of her kissing your belly. Priceless and made me want to cry! She will be such a great big sister!

MOVIEMAN said...

Very cute. It was a fun birthday and I am glad she enjoyed it.