Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm going to Disneyland

WOO HOO!

We're going to Disneyland again for Ry's birthday. My travel agent special is way to good of a deal to pass up when it comes around. Luckily Grama agrees, so she pays for it and we all have a great time. We should have our income tax return by then, so like last time we can not worry about money while there.

I'm so excited. We'll be in Disneyland on her birthday, so I have to check into this....

"My Disneyland Birthday Party" at the Plaza Inn, Featuring a Guest Appearance by Mickey and Minnie - Spend your birthday with laughter and music, fun-filled cake decorating, plus a special guest appearance by Mickey and Minnie Mouse

4 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I am so jealous! I have never been to Disneyland Wahhhh!!! Have a great time!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

Sounds like fun. I thought that me not going until I was 16 was the worst thing for a kid. You poor thing. You should go. Hey maybe we should go. On our own of course. That birthday party sounds cool.
I'm sure you will all have fun like last time.

Mrs. H said...

Don't feel too bad for Diva, she's been to Disneyworld! Disneyland is nothing compared to that I am sure!

Dakini said...

Weeee! sounds Awesome! I like Diva want to go too Wahhhhhh!!! :D