Saturday, January 20, 2007

3 year old soccer

Ry had her first game on January 6, it was actually 2 back to back games. 3 year old soccer is hilarious! Her 1st goal scored, me and some other parents were behind the goal to direct our team to the right goal, and when we all cheered for her after the goal she froze and didn't move until I told her it was ok to go ahead and keep playing. Her 2nd goal I missed somehow, but Daddy says another girl on her team was hanging onto her and she just drug her along w/ her to score the goal. I have no idea what the final scores were for either game, they don't really keep track. I know our team got creamed in the first game though.


Here are some pics!




1 comments:

Dakini said...

holy crap! I want to do that for Autumn! That's just awesome! Kris we are so moving to Phoenix! Dang man Awesome! Just too cute I wish I could see her! :D