Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Birthday stuff



Got a park reserved for Ry's birthday party. Decided to have it in a park, instead of our house this time. There are 23 kids, not counting my own, and that is mostly family, so it's not like I can even cut anybody from the list. Not counting the adults to go along w/ the kids and the few adults w/o kids, that's alot of people. We've done it the past 2 years, but I decided the park would be so much easier. It's a cool park too!

Sesame Street theme is what she picked out on Monday!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

6 comments:

Dakini said...

She is Feb. What again?

Mrs. H said...

March 5th - the party will be on the 4th though as Mom goes back home on the 5th.

MOVIEMAN said...

That will be too cool. I can't wait.

Dakini said...

I'd come to the party but I may be giving birth that day. :P

Mrs. H said...

It would be even more awesome if you gave birth on her birthday and not party day!

Dakini said...

This is true... Two little pisces on the same day would rock!