Sunday, October 30, 2005

nothing much

Little girl is sniffly and has been coughing some today. Cancelled out on the Mom's group Halloween party tomorrow. Sure hope she is better for Trick or Treating Monday night - when normal towns Trick or Treat. :)

We are all set w/ costumes. The kids are good to go. I am just a silly witch, not much different than any other day, but on Halloween I'll even wear the hat. Don't know what Mr. H is doing, he likes to wait til the last minute on stuff. The Boo (when Boo dresses as the monster in Monsters Inc.) costume is not getting done. That's some wasted money, but she is not co-operating on wearing what we have done so far, so we aren't continuing w/ it. I am making her a pretty sparkly bag to hold her candy in, got the stuff tonight and will probably get that done tomorrow night.

1 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Poor baby, I hope she feels better tonight. I loved those pics from Sears. I cannot believe how big she is getting! Anywyas call me today if you get this message. You can call me at work 602-866-1990