Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rylee Update

Before.....

During.....


AFTER!!!!!!



She has wanted it short for a very long time, and I kept refusing. See, I used to be 5 once and had hair to my butt and wanted a Dorothy Hammill cut like my bff Julie, so my Mother actually listened to my pleas and did it, and I have never had long hair since. Ry never wants anything cute done w/ all her hair anyway, and it is such a fight most of the time to even brush it, so I finally relented, for my sanity. It's pretty cute though. I kinda wanted to cry as it was getting all chopped off, but I held strong. It is shorter than Daddy wanted it, but he doesn't do hair, so too bad, his vote is over-ruled.
Oh and in other Rylee news.....She had her first crush and it is pretty darn cute! She told me about it the other night.

1 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

That's a cute hair cut, but does seem a little short. Now that I'm used to it, I like it alot.

Love her.