Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summertime

Pre school is done for my baby and she'll be off to kindergarten before I know it. She is going to a summer program at the church for a few hours a day during the month of June.

Her last Karate class was Friday and she got her yellow belt. She keeps going back and forth on sticking w/ karate or doing cheerleading over the summer. We would like her too stick w/ karate, but I think Cheer would be pretty cute.





She went swimming today in the cold. Cold pool and cold weather. She's a NUT. She loved it of course.


2 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

So cute. I wish that I could have made that last tournament thingy. Not that it matters what I think but I am worried about cheerleading. It reminds me of John Benoit Ramsey type kids and parents. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

OMG I would love to see her do cheer! She is a girly girl!!! Wonder if she will let me braid her hair now?