Monday, January 28, 2008

Tonight

We told the kids about the baby tonight. I showed Ry the ultrasound pic and told her it was her new baby brother or sister. "SISTER!" she said. I said we don't know yet, it's just her baby brother OR sister. "SISTER!" she shouted again. I explained again that we didn't know and it was up to God if we got a brother or sister. Later on at bedtime she told me she has talked to God 3 times already tonight asking for a sister.

She is too funny, last time we talked about having a baby she wanted a brother, and I am sure she will change her mind many more times before this baby comes.

3 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Too cute! How did Tay take it? Tell Ry it has to be a brother because Aunt Stephi has a TON of boys stuff to give away ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tell Aunt Stephi it HAS to be a girl cuz Grama already spend a friggin fortune on clothes Rylee hardly wore at all

MOVIEMAN said...

Tell unce phillip a girl so I can make her into a little tomboy also. No I don't care. I will still love rylee more and will neglect the new one. LOL