Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nothing much

My Grama Jan is coming tonight for a whole week!!!! Maybe I'll be nice to her this time to keep her guessing.

Mommy says if I am good, I get to stay up late and go to airport to pick her up.

She'll share my room w/ me, so I'll get to sleep in the big air bed w/ her, it's FUN!!!

Mommy has been talking about painting my room. Guess she is as sick of Curious George as I am - FINALLY!!!!! She says we can paint and I can pick out more super hero posters if I want to hang on the wall. I already have Wonder Woman, it's cool!!

I started swimming lessons on Monday w/ my cousin and 1 of my friends. My teacher is my preschool teacher so it's lots of fun. I already know how to swim, well enough to get around anyway. I can even dive to the bottom of the deep end, it hurts my ears though. It's really gonna freak out my Grama Jan when she sees me do that.

OK, I love you BYE!!!

1 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I LOVE YOU RYLEE LYNAE!!!!!! Give Grandma a hug for me and you have a great time with her. I wish Kenny was there to play with you guys like last July!