Saturday, April 29, 2006

Wiggly Party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tomorrow we are going to see The Wiggles again. we are going w/ one of my oldest friends Michele and her daughter Emmaly.

Rylee and Emmaly are about 4 months apart in age. It is funny on playdates because they are so used to just playing by themselves that even together they still just play by themselves.

Today we must go to the dollar store and get some roses for Dorothy the Dinosaur. There is a part in the show where the backup dancers come collect all the roses for Dorothy, so I want the girls to have some to give.

2 comments:

Dakini said...

I never met michelle did I? Oldest friend dude how come I don't know her? I take it yo uguys went to school together?

Mrs. H said...

I don't introduce you to my normal friends. :)
No, you would have met her at my 21st birthday party when you had green hair. She was there.