Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why I love the weekends...

Although not as lucky as full time stay at home Moms, I am luckier than most and have 3 days off every week - Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Daddy is usually working and on the weekends her brother is here, he is usually still in bed.

On these days my girl gets up earlier than I would like, but still lucky as she doesn't usually get up until 8:30 or later. We get her up, go potty, she grabs her 'blankelet' (not a typo) thats what she calls it) and climbs in bed w/ Mommy, she watches whatever is on The Disney channel and always wants to hold my hand while we lay there. It usually only lasts for about a 1/2 hour or so before the kid wants to eat or says 'time to get up Mommy'

It's probably the best part of my weekends!

2 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

That is so very sweet. It almost made me cry.

Dakini said...

Dang, same here, I almost cried.